What’s hot for ‘21
These images are taken from our new colour menu which was put together by our Creative and Colour Teams in collaboration with Wella.
We can’t wait to welcome you back into the salons again and we’re crossing everything and hoping it won’t be too long before we have you looking and feeling fantastic once more.
Meanwhile, we asked KH Hair Creative Team member, Martin Quenault, for his list of top style and colour trends for 2021.
Just to get you in the mood… 😊
Bang on style:
- Short pixie cuts
- Side swept fringes
- Curly fringes
- Curtain bangs to frame the face
- Shag cuts – think rock n roller 70s with multiple layers and long parted fringes
- Blunt bobs – a sleek and smooth statement cut
- Textured bobs – scrunch with mousse to style, giving an undone waved finish
- Modern mullet – as worn by Miley Cyrus
Hottest colour trends:
- One-dimensional dark chocolate
- Bronzy brunette – dark with subtle highlights
- Warm brown balayage – deep roots to warm brown ends
- Chunky pieces around the face
- Mushroom blonde
- Rooty blonde – ‘low maintenance’ deeper warmer roots through to caramel blonde ends or even a contrast with cooler blonde tones on the ends
- Bright blonde all over – purple shampoo recommended for this in between salon visits to avoid brassiness
- Cinnamon and rusty reds
- Pastel balayage
- Temporary pastel pinks for spring
- Multicoloured pastels giving an extra dimension to the hair
- Silver hair will still be big for 2021 – great choice to help hide those greys
- Smoked marshmallow – brunette roots transition to platinum blonde ends
- Silver and purple hybrid hue
Waiting for you in salon…
See you soon! Stay safe!